Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Eve

For NYE this year Jensen went to stay at Mimi's house then I went to a friends house for dinner. After that, Jeff and I went to Erin and Clay's house for a party. Lot of my friends were there and I usually hang out with the girls alone and leave Jeff at home so everyone was shocked that he actually came with me. He ended up seeing a girl he went to elementary school with that he hadn't seen about 18yrs! He said he remembered her face and who she was right away. We didn't do much except talk and some people played Rock Band on the Wii. We went home shortly after midnight and enjoyed sleeping in the next morning.

Erin doin some serious drumming

Cheers Friends!

Lori, Junior and Kristi

Look I really do have a husband! With his tongue our as usual

Crazy Steph, Ronnie and Kristi

NYE Midnight Smooch-our 14th one woah!

No comments: