Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tiling/grouting is DONE!!

I'm so excited to say that the hall/kitchen/dining room/laundry room tile project is DONE!! It was a mess but it looks so much better than the yellowed blue flower linoleum. Jeff went out of town on business with the laundry room and part of the hall to grout. I got brave while he was gone and decided to do it myself, yes I am 5 months pregnant but that's ok! I managed to scoot the washer and dryer into the kitchen, mixed it, grouted and cleaned up without any help. I must say I am very proud it turned out great! There's no way it would be done without Jeff's parents helping and especially my do-it-all Momma who was here almost every weekend working hard until it was done. I guess she really wants us closer to her he he! Next up is the fence/backyard and some small stuff like painting the front door and touching up then HOPEFULLY we can put the house on the market **fingers crossed**

Here's an old picture of what the floor used to look like (Isn't that baby cute by the way!)

Kitchen

old hall tile eww

Jensen helping with Grout
I still haven't gotten everything put back because we still have to seal it but here's some pics

New front hall floor

Kitchen

Dining room

No comments: