Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jorden's first haircut

I couldn't stand it any longer, Jorden needed a haircut. It was getting thick in the back and was starting to look like a mullet plus the top was uneven. I really like taking Jensen to Doc's Barber shop in Edmond so we had Jorden's 9 months pictures then headed over to the barber shop. The place always reminds me of those barber shops you see in the movies with man paraphanalia everywhere and guys sitting around reading the paper and yakking. Jorden did very well and didn't seem to even notice the clippers Tom used to trim his hair. Made me a little sad though that my baby is growing up already!
Before picture
During- I'm sure the guy I recruited to take these didn't
know he was going to be photographer that day ha!
After with Tom the barber, he kind of reminds me of my dad with hair
(ha sorry Daddy!)
I learned first haircuts are free at Doc's
You can see all the man paraphanalia on the walls.

No comments: