Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

We love family time at the pumpkin patch and we were excited to take Jorden for the first time. We went to TG Farms in Newcastle on the first Sat in Oct (yeah I'm a little behind). It was a beautiful warm day and not crowded at all. We enjoyed the corn maze, tricycles, petting zoo, hay ride, hay maze etc

Jensen has become a giant this fall! He really has grown at least 5 inches in the last year I think!

Little brother is getting bigger too so it will be fun to compare next year

He did not like to touch the hay and would pull his hands back


sliding is fun! I keep saying we should just buy some hay and a slide and forget about ever getting a swing set out back

Family Hayride

Jensen loves jumping in the hay

Jorden loved petting the little goats

This pumpkin looks like a winner



We scored free pony rides by chance yay! The pony stepped on my foot though and when I pulled it back I couldn't get my shoe out. That pony wouldn't move either so Jeff got a picture of it.

Jensen doesn't normally do pony rides but I guess since brother was he did

Jorden's 1st pony ride



1 comment:

The Oakley's said...

So cute Kristi! I love the How Tall This Fall photos. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)