
This was the 4th year that Edmond MOMS Club did Touch A Truck even though they split last year into two clubs and the East side did the event. It was weird again not being in charge but I made calls for vehicles and was able to get the race cars there and I worked at a table taking donations for the food bank. It was a huge success with 60 trucks, about 3,000 people and $5100 was raised for hungry kids. GO MOMS Club of Edmond-East!!

We had fun taking the boys to see the trucks even though is was a little chilly and windy. Jorden is really getting into seeing buses and trucks so he loved it. His most favorite thing in the world right now is to "drive" anything with wheels.

Jensen and Jorden in front of the science museum truck that had all kind of stuff do do including and obstacle course.

We ran into Alex, one of Jensen's best friends and they enjoyed going in the science museum truck together.

Jensen and Alex pulling themselves up the side of the truck with pulley systems

Jorden driving the Coke truck

Jensen driving the mail truck

Jensen on the back of a big trailer

It was really loud with all the kids honking the horns which is what Jensen is doing here

Jones family at Touch A Truck
1 comment:
So sad I missed it!! Maybe I'll have to start planning my trips around it :)
Post a Comment