Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hi June...Bye June

WHEW! June was so busy for us it seemed like it came and went in a flash of activities. Jensen did swim lessons for two weeks, went to a fire safety class in Edmond for two days and started summer basketball at the Y. I had MOMS Club elections, our end of the year banquet and had to submit our yearly report. Jeff went to LA on business and Jorden had Chicken Pox! We had a lot of fun despite being so busy so here are some pics

Being sweet brothers at story time at the Y

We had some great family time at the science museum and the boys
 were excited to see Otto the robot
 On a rare day at home we played with some shaving cream


Sandbox fun
The boys got Daddy a shiny new grill for Father's Day
Jorden's favorite thing to do right now is put on socks and shoes by himself
He's good at putting on Mommy and Daddy's since they are bigger
I don't remember buying these at the grocery store :)
Jensen was lucky enough to have all 4 of his grandparents at his basketball game
L to R- Mimi, Grandpa Mayhle, Grandpa and Grandma
Grandpa Mayhle was in town looking for a place to live when he moves here soon
I had a lot of fun creating this masterpiece at an event called Wine and Canvas where you get an art lesson while drinking wine. I'm not sure why this loaded sideways

No comments: