Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Ugh 33! This closer I get to my mid thirties, the harder it is to pretend I'm still 25! This year I went out to eat at Red Lobster with my family and had some girlfriends over for a fun girls night in. We drank wine and played the Just Dance game on the Wii. 10 girls came over and 5 of them were my friends from Edmond MOMS Club. I really miss them so I'm glad they came down. It was so fun.

Carrie, Jensen, Daddy, Jorden, Jeff, Me and Momma

Jamie and my neighbor Jen showing their moves
Jen, Jamie, Steph and Cindi
Steph, Jamie, Cindi
Diane, Jessica, Kathie, and Cindi dancing
Carla and Jen L.
It got hot inside so some of the girls relaxed on the porch in the rain
Toni, Me and Becca
I've known Jamie for a million years and NEVER knew she liked bud light beer. She said she liked it in college and hasn't had it since. I guess you just never know but she enjoyed her big ol beer!
Kathie, Diane and Jessica
 

No comments: