Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had such a good October with lots of Halloween fun. Jensen decided in August that he wanted to be the black angry bird from from the iphone app he plays all the time. I ordered the costume online in mid-Sept but they were already sold out so I decided I would try to make it myself which is hilarious if you know me! Grandma got Julia, my niece, a Minnie Mouse costume so I thought it would be precious to have Jorden be Mickey. I got the material and my mom came over to help me make the angry bird cotume and it turned out fantastic and Jensen was thrilled.
Black angry bird costume

Our MOMS Club had a little Halloween party and all the kids looked so adorable.
Here is Jorden and Julia together
My Momma hard at work on the costume
Jeff and the boys carving a pumpkin
Boys with our finished pumpkins
On Halloween we decided to stay in our neighborhood to trick or treat instead of going to the grandparents' houses. Before we started, the Outon boys from across the street came over to say hi



The girls came over to go trick or treating with us. Jenna and Jilllian were two different witches and Julia ended up wearing a unicorn costume that was warmer than Minnie

We brought Jamie's wagon so the littles could ride between houses
and Jorden especially loved getting in and out of it
My dad went to watch the Steelers football came and they had a costume
contest so he dressed as one of the players

It was a really warm evening and we stayed out quite a while so each kid got about two buckets full of candy. I got addicted to all the chocolate and almost had withdawls when it was gone
Jensen with his friend Spencer from two doors down who dressed as a squid

Jorden was so precious saying "trick or treat." At first he was saying it after he got the candy but he finally figured it out

No comments: