Part of the reason I didn't blog in January is that I didn't take a single picture with my camara the entire month which I think is some kind of record for me. I did take some with my phone though so here they are even though they aren't always the best quality
 |
| Jeff and I went to his favorite hang out with some friends for New Years Eve |
 |
I saw something on Pinterest that I just had to try.....putting ivory soap in the microwave!
It puffs up really big and stays firm so you can still use it later. The boys (and Mommy) thought is was really cool |
 |
| Jensen visited the eye doctor for the first time since they tested him at school and said he had 20/40 eyesight. I was really nervous since Jeff has an astigmatism and needed glasses as a kid. Good news was his vision was better than 20/20 so that's fantastic! |
 |
| Our neice, Miss Julia Kate turned 2 on Jan 19th so we got her a bubble mower. We had a little party at Chuck E. Cheese at lunchtime with some of our MOMS Club friends then had a family party at Aunt Janet's house where we enjoyed going swimming |
 |
| Chuck E. Cheese ride |
 |
| Chillin at Grandma's house with Julia |
 |
| We just love our neighbors across the street the Outon's. Jensen is good buddies with Ryan the youngest of the 3 boys who is only a few month younger. It was the 100th day of school and they had to wear a shirt with 100 of something on it. It was Jen's turn to take the boys to school and she took this picture of them and sent it to me |
No comments:
Post a Comment