Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Travis and Mandi's Wedding

Jeff is close to his two younger cousins Travis and Tanner on his dad's side so I've known them since they were 3 and 6 years old. Travis is now 23 (yikes I'm old!) and got married on 2/12/2012. Jenna and Jillian got to be flower girls and we were all exctied for the big day. In the 4 months they planned the wedding, almost everything that could go wrong did and the bride and groom had some pretty unconventional details but the evening turned out really nice. Jorden had a fever and had to stay with Mimi so we were sad he missed the fun
Flower girls Jenna and Jillian- notice the neon green converse shoes!

Half grooms/Half bride cake

I had never seen Orange and Green wedding colors before. The bridesmaids wore different style black dresses with green shoes to match the groomsman's vest and shoes. The bride and groom wore orange and the minister even wore converse shoes.
It turned out pretty unique and not as crazy as I thought it would be :)

Groom's brother- Cousin Tanner and his girlfriend Oliva
Groom's parents- Uncle Terry and Aunt Janet

Bride and Groom in their neon orange shoes!

Julia Kate got the party started by getting out on the dance floor first....she wasn't shy!

No comments: