Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

34......really?.. blah

If I have to get older, I at least like to do something fun and different to celebrate. This year, I decided I wanted to go to a drag queen show called Sunday Gospel Brunch. You eat brunch while two drag queens dressed like church ladies sing hymns and do a comedy show poking fun at all religions. Its not for everyone but my friends and I thought it was hilarious.
 
Bec, Kristi, Katie, Nicky

Jennifer, Jamie, Becky, Cindy, Jen

The whole group- Stephanie, Teppi, Jennifer, Jamie, Bec, Becky, Katie, Cindy, Nicky, Jen, Carla, Jessica, Kristi and Davan

Beck always gives fun colored sock and she got me some for my bday


Church "lady" Kitty Bob put my friend Jess under her robe!


My friend Jen was so embarrassed since they made her get up there and sing

I don't remember why but at the end they cover the place in toilet paper and wrapped it around Becca's neck

No comments: