Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Phoenix Girls Trip 2013

Our bff Kimberly lives in Mesa, Arizona and Jamie and I miss her a lot. She had her second baby, a boy named Bradley on December 2 which is the same day as Jamie's twin girls. We loved going to visit after Kim's first baby Ellie was born in 2008 so we made plans to go to Arizona again on January 25 2013. We flew out together on that Friday afternoon and had a 7 hour layover in Denver. Yet that's right, 7 hours. We got our tickets for only $135 round trip and the small airport in Mesa only has 1 flight in a day. It went by fast though since there was plenty to see, good food and good company. That was a vacation itself since there were no little kids or husbands asking us to do anything. While at Kim's we mostly just relaxed and helped Kim with the kids. Jamie went home on Monday and I stayed until Tuesday. 
 
On the plane getting ready for take off

Teenage cheerleaders in the OKC airport doing strange things
 
Jamie with baby Bradley- he was about 7 weeks old

We just had to go to Ikea while we were there to shop. We ate lunch in the cafeteria and shared a piece of chocolate cake

Jeff's Aunt Joyce lives not too far away from Kim so she picked Jamie and I up for breakfast. It was nice visiting with her

Jeff and I love In-N-Out Burger so Kimmy took me there to eat twice while I was in town since we don't have it here

Kim and her babies

Kim's hubby Bezan with Bradley

Me with baby Bradley


No comments: