Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Fishing, Fishing and More Fishing!

I can't remember how it started but Jeff's latest obsession is fishing. We started going to Thunderbird Lake about 45 minutes away and we fished about a dozen times before even getting a bite. Finally, we tried live bait at a park about 5 minutes away and they started catching small fish. I don't mind this hobby as much as some of his others since its something we can do as a family or sometimes he'll take them and let me do what I want.
Jeff's first fish

Jorden was the first to catch a fish I think

My 3 boys casting

Jensen's first fish
Jamie and Jeff helping Jillian
Jillian's first fish

We went to the city of Moore fishing derby and it was pretty neat.
They gave the boys free pole and bait and tips on catching fish.
Jorden was wearing flip flops and he didn't like the wet grass so he stayed on the bridge
Jeff helping Jensen
We had fun fishing with the girls. Jerry, Jenna and Jillian at the fishing derby
We went fishing at the lake at the zoo and Jensen caught 3 and no one else caught anything
My first fish with Jeff photo bombing me. We had trouble getting the hook out
and it died so Jorden keeps calling me fish killer!

 
 
It was really crowded with people right next to you which was a little hard
Jeff's big catfish
 


No comments: