Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

We have a visitor- cousin Evan is here!

Evan is my dad's sister Patty's youngest son and he was driving thru OK on the way home to Indiana from TX
Introducing Evan and my dad to Fuzzy's tacos YUM
I had the idea to show Evan around downtown OKC by riding Segways. I had been wanting to
rent one for a long time so it was a perfect time to do it
We had the segways for an hour and we went all over downtown. It was a blast!

My dad and Evan at the Myriad Gardens

My dad needed to go to the ATM so we stopped at one. It was funny driving thru on a Segway
I can't wait to do this again
Jensen and Evan at the Garage restaurant for dinner

Evan thought our shelter was neat since they don't have them in Indiana

 

No comments: