Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lets Get It Started in Here!



I was a little reluctant to start a blog since I feel like I already share just about everything about us whenever I can get someone to listen. I wondered if anyone would want to read it but I have really enjoyed "stalking" my friends who have moved away so I thought, what the heck. So here goes. By the way for those in my family who recieved the 100 page update on us at Christmas last year....good news maybe this will help you avoid having to go through that trauma this year. :)

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

WooHoo, welcome to blog-land friend!!
hugs,
j

RHMandK Brown said...

I love "stalking" everyone too, so I'm thrilled you started a blog! Thanks! BTW, I'm right there with you in home improvement hell. The kids definitely can cause some serious delays....just focus on the light at the end of the tunnel! It will be over someday....Good Luck!