As I have mentioned to everyone, we are in home improvement hell right now trying to get our house on the market. The goal is to update it enough to get more money out of it to put down on our next house. We'd like to move closer to our parents who live 30mins. away because driving back and forth has been a pain. I have mixed feeling though about moving south because I love our community and the friends I've made here. The process of updating the house is VERY slow because we are doing it all ourselves and daily life (and a curious 2yr old) get in the way. So if you ask me if the house is on the market or how its going and I snarl at you, I promise I'm mad at the situation not you. I keep telling Jeff the same thing...."I'm mad at the house honey, not you" (sometimes I am really mad at him though, hehe). We have learned an important lesson and that is that we are NOT home improvement people and do not enjoy having a fixer upper. We are making SLOW progress though so maybe by 2020 we will be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment