Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Newest Computer Geek

I knew it would happen eventually but I had no idea so early. Jensen is a computer geek. It's in his genes since Jeff is a geek, I mean guru too. A few weeks ago, after very little instruction my 2.8yr old learned how to use a mouse to click on objects on a Bert and Ernie computer game. I can only imagine what will be next! On another note, we are making progress on the home front. We tore out the old tile in the front hallway and WILL tile the master shower for sure this weekend. I think 3yrs without a shower is long enough don't ya think? I keep telling Jensen there will be a shower in there soon and he just looks at me funny because he's never seen it HA!

"I'll be shopping for Hot Wheels on ebay before you know it Mommy!"

Our idea of multitasking is giving Jensen and the car a bath at the same time!

Eating some Braum's ice cream on a VERY hot 106 degree evening


Spray ground fun

2 comments:

carriefish said...

I think the carwash/bath is completely fine! He's getting soaped up one way or another. Carter's "bath" is when he gets sprayed down after playing outside in the sprinkler :)

mommy2alex said...

He's a stinkin cute geek though!!!
Hey, as I see it, you're using water conservation with the combo bath, so that's totally fine!