Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pretzel Time

Jensen and I went with MOMS Club last week to Auntie Ann's pretzel place at the mall for a tour. They took us in the back and let the kids make pretzels. We have gone before but Jensen has always been too shy to participate but this time he really got into it so I was very proud! Best of all we got to eat them afterwards yummy!


Putting on gloves- I was very impressed Jensen talked to her and let her put them on him
Rolling out the dough in a long snake

Holding the ends up and twisting it into a pretzel shape

Pretzels ready to go in the oven
Jensen's pretzel with salt is ready
Yum so good especially with cheese dipping sauce!
At the end they gave all the kids a hardbound book about the story of the company, very nice

No comments: