Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Muddin' Okies

One Saturday a few weeks ago Jeff got this crazy idea that he wanted to take Jensen to drive off-roading. I had no desire to do such a thing so they dropped me off at Jamie's house and went out to lake Draper. I just asked that they bring my poor sickly Beep Beep tha Jeep back in one piece! They had a great time though driving through the mud and Jensen threw rocks in the lake forever. This is what my Jeep looked like when they came back!!





Jensen had fun helping Daddy take it to the car wash

Jeff took this picture and sent it to my phone while they were gone

Since we will have 2 boys soon, I have a feeling days like this may be happening a lot. I'm ok with that though, they can do all the boy stuff they want and give me some ME time!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Ah, that red mud. At least they gave beep, beep a bath, eh? :)

Carrie said...

Love the times when it's "mommy/girl" stuff while they go do some "boy" stuff :)