Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Big Bed

I haven't been blogging a much as I would like but with a newborn and a new house I'm sure everyone understands!We've been trying to get settled in and got new blinds installed throughout the house this week. That's right, installed! We didn't do it ourselves like we usually would, we went ahead and paid someone to do it and it was so nice!
We also need to get the boys' rooms organized and part of that was moving Jensen to a big boy bed. As a teenager, Jeff had a bed that had drawers and storage underneath and his parents still have it so I asked if we could let Jensen have it so he won't have to have a dresser. Then the dresser he had could go in Jorden's room so his clothes aren't in boxes anymore. So Grandma and Grandpa brought over the bed and set it up and my mom let us have one of her extra mattresses for it. Jensen was a little sad and said he didn't want to give brother his dresser but he came around and was proud to have such a big boy bed. We went to the store and he picked out Cars sheets. He still uses his little music aquarium he's had since he was born so we have to figure out how to rig that up. I guess he's not all grown up yet

Snuggling with baby brother in his new bed

No comments: