Jensen is getting so tall, strangers have thought he was 4 since he just turned 3 but now he is 4 and growing up fast. I started planning way ahead for his party since we were going to be having a newborn around that time. We didn't want to add any extra stress to our life so we chose to have it at Bart Connor gymnastics. We went to a party there this summer and it was great because they entertain the kids, do the cake and the presents so its easy on parents. Jensen decided he wanted the theme to be Scooby Do so I ordered plates and blow outs and he picked out his cake. Funny story with the cake though. We went to Homeland to order his cake and when we got half way through they said they didn't have the Scooby figures to go on it but if I could get some they could do the background. I told them I was going to try somewhere else and they said they would keep my order in case I didn't find one but to just call and cancel by Thurs. Another store, GFF had 3 Scooby cakes to pick from so Jensen chose the "spooky" one. Well, Sat morning I woke up and realized I forgot to cancel the other cake, shoot! I called and they had already made it so I was obligated to pick it up and pay for it. I was really kicking myself over that! It worked out though because we ended up using the whole first cake and was able to cut the second one for the remaining guests.

First the kids got to play on a bouncy slide thing, then they played with a giant parachute

The staff helped them do an obstacle course with a rope swing and things to jump and climb over. It was great physical acitivity for them.

The kids love jumping into and playing in the foam pit.

Jensen had no trouble blowing out his candles this year

Jensen had about 16 friends and lots of family come play and help him celebrate. He really is a loved little guy

He got lots of cool presents like a dragon fortress, color change hotwheels, rc forklift, and games. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment