Welcome!
Thanks For Checking Our Blog!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
December Random
I set Jorden up on the couch and Jeff laughed and said all he needed was the remote and chocolate milk since we had a funny pic of Jensen like that. I just happened to have some chocolate milk in the fridge so we recreated it.
Jorden relaxin
Jensen relaxin
We went to the Omniplex with the girls one day then stopped by Mimi's work to say hi. She gave Jensen a candy cane and he passed out on the way home right in the middle of eating it. He drooled everywhere and made a sticky mess
I rollled over 100,000 miles on Beep Beep da Jeep so that's a big milestone. It's been a great car and I hope it continues to be good to me until we can get something else
Jorden getting a bath in the sink. He really seems to enjoy bathtime
Jensen took a picture of Mommy and Jorden. I got my hair cut and it ended up shorter than I had planned yikes! That's nothing new though, I'm never happy with it :-)
Jorden had his 2 month checkup and he is big and healthy. He weighed 13lbs 7oz and we suspect most of it is in his cheeks! Jensen weighed 13lbs. 9oz at this age so he's right on track with big brother. He had a full head of hair at birth but a lot of it has fallen out so he has the little old man look
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I imagine the candy cane was a nasty mess!! And I think it's funny that the check engine light is on in the mileage pic for your car :)
glad we got to see you guys while we were in town--twice!
Ha! that check engine light has been on for about the last 50 thousand miles! Jeff says it used to have a vacuum leak and just needs to be reset (shrug) It was great to see you guys too, I'm sorry you had such a rough time getting home!
What fun pics of the boys. The candy cane cracked me up. Jack has done that many times, once with and ice cream cone. Jorden is getting so big and I love the cheeks.
Oh how cute!! He's growing so quick!
I love your new haircut! Sassy momma!
Post a Comment