Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jorden in the Cart

Jorden is officially out of the infant carrier so it's a whole new world for us. He's in a real carseat now and when we go places he gets to sit up like a big boy. He sat in the shopping cart at the Walmart neighborhood market for the first time recently so that was fun. Jensen got a kick out of riding with him. I miss the infant carrier because I could just sit him down anywhere but now I have to hold him, take the stroller or use the sling or a cart. Naptime is harder now too since he can't just go to sleep in the carrier. We'll get used to it soon though I'm sure.
Jorden in the rear facing carseat that was Jensen's. Below is Jensen in it
Jensen at about 10 months old

Jorden in the shopping cart with his OU cart cover

My two monkeys!
People looked at me funny for taking pictures of my kids in Walmart but I don't care, this was a big deal HA!

Here's Jensen at 5 months in the cart at where else....Walmart, my second home!

No comments: