Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Touch A Truck 2010

The Edmond MOMS Club held the 3rd annual Touch A Truck on May 15th. The last two years it has been my "baby" and I had a lot of responsibilities in planning it. This year though since we moved and so many other moms volunteered to plan it I only worked a 1 hour shift. It was a little weird and sad for me to not be so involved but for the first time I actually got to walk around and look at the trucks. It was a great family day and Jensen loved seeing and sitting in all the trucks. The event was a HUGE success again with about 2000 people attending which raised $6500 for the food for kids program. Everyone is already excited for next year

Jensen want to be a mailman when he grows up so this was really neat for him!

Jeff wants to be a storm chaser when he grows up so he liked seeing Jensen get in this one. I think Jeff really wanted his picture taken with chaser Val Castor but he was too shy!



He got to honk the big horn on the semi, Jorden was not thrilled about that one

The electric company gave out little plastic hats

Family shot in front of a really weird military vehicle that's like a mobile command center
Jensen and his friend Carter Hogan got to ride in one of the golf carts used by the MOMS Club

No comments: