Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Frontier City

Jeff's dad, Big Jerry and his brother little Jerry both work at York (Johnson Controls) and they had a company picnic at Frontier City so we all got to go for free. It was a great family day with Jensen, the girls, Grandma and Grandpa, Jerry, Jamie, Jeff and I (the babies had to stay home though). We went to Lil Partnerland first so the kids could ride the kiddie rides but we didn't stay there long because we had bigger ones to ride. I was really surprised by all the rides the kids were big enough to get on. We started with the pirate ship and even Grandpa got on with us. The tilt o whirl was fun but Grandpa and I both felt sick after. We recovered though after taking a break from the heat to watch a magic show. Then it was on to more rides. I rode the erruption by myself and while I was on it they took the kids on the Wildcat rollercoaster. I was shocked that the kids got on it and that Jensen loved it. I don't think I rode rollercoasters until I was a teenager and he's only 4! The girls weren't as thrilled but they were brave too. We had a blast and will definitely go again next year.

Riding the small rollercoaster- I have a great picture of Jeff and Jensen on the Wildcat but my scanner is down


Silly Grandpa on the pirate ship with Jenna. Me, Jensen, Jillian and Jeff are behind

Grandma, Grandpa, Jenna, Jillian, Jensen, Jerry, Jeff, Jamie

Jamie, Jillian, Kristi on the Tilt o Whirl

Jensen and Jillian in Jail

The kids' fave ride was the log ride

Jillian, Jenna, Jensen and Kristi all wet

Jerry and Jamie

Grandpa and the kids waiting for the Tin Lizzy cars

Jensen and Grandpa on the Tin Lizzys

No comments: