We love the Oklahoma State Fair and were excited to take Jorden for the first time. I remember last year when we went, I was 9 months pregnant and we went so our house could be shown to a potential buyer. They ended up buying it which is great but man I was in pain after walking around the fair ha ha! Jeff ended up having to work all night so he had Friday off. After getting some sleep and after Jensen got out of school, we went while it wasn't too crowded. We saw and did lots of things. We walked through all the buildings, saw a dog trick show, did some spin art, saw the clowns, saw the pig races and petted some animals. On that trip, I only ate chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick and Jeff had chocolate covered cookie dough on a stick. Jeff's not into all the food so I was glad I got a chance to go with my friends to eat all the yummy food on Sat night.


The clown asked Jensen what kind of balloon he wanted and he said a wienie dog like Mimi's dogs so he was excited about his looong black balloon dog....that is, until the middle popped and the butt blew down the midway leaving him with just the head!


Jorden petting a baby chicken in the Agcropolis building

Jensen begged the whole time we were there to play games so finally he got to pick 2 games. He picked the water squirting game and he and daddy lost. Then he picked the fishing game and he won a big blow up white dog with blue spots.

Jorden just kind of took it all in and wasn't overly excited about anything but I'm sure next year will be even better

Junior, Erika, Crystal, Nate, Shaunda, Jarrett and Steph
I had a great time walking around the fair and eating the food with my friends. I learned that if you share something it's cheaper and you get to try twice as many foods. I had a corn dog, onion blossom, corn on the cob, fried mac and cheese (super yummy) and ice cream!
So, in two days I did everything I wanted at the fair and I'm done. I'm bummed the space needle wasn't working so I hope they fix it for next year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment