Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Girls Cabin in the Woods

It was time for a girls trip again so 9 of of my good friends and I drove 4hrs away to a cabin in the woods in Broken Bow, OK. We relaxed by the campfire, soaked in the hot tub, ate junk food, lounged in our pjs, went to a winery and had old time photos taken. It was a fantastic way to relax and get away from mommyhood.
 
Add caption

Erin, Edye, Crystal, Bec, Kristi, Katie, Steph, Davan, Nicky

Our cabin was amazing, fully furnished with beds for 12. Very peaceful

Our car ride was side splitting fun with these two crazy girls Nicky and Edye.
It wasn't so fun though when we got pulled over and Nicky got a $220 speeding ticket



We went to Girls Gone Wine winery and tasted some yummy wines then sat on the patio

we giggled so much posing for old time photos

Katie, Me and Edye enjoying the great outdoors

I was surprised how much I enjoyed shooting BB guns

No comments: