Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Friday, June 28, 2013

May 2013

Jensen and I at Mother's Day tea at school

Mimi got Jensen an ant farm and after buying harvester ants online we put them in their new home

After just one week the busy ants made lots of tunnels. Sadly they all died after about 3 weeks
 
Jorden got his stitches out and it was awful. I think worse than getting them in

The boys did swim lessons twice a week in May and this was Jorden's first time

Jorden loves the water and is very brave

Glad someone thinks I can cook!

Jensen got a special crown for reading 100 books this school year. He made it to a 3rd grade level!

My neighbors and I organized a parade and block party. It rained a little at the start but it was a big success

My mother's Day flowers and "Rusty" trying to eat them


Jorden and his good friend Teddy at Chick Fil A

Jensen LOVES bacon and if I won't cook it he will do it himself

We bought Jensen a painted horseshoe on the school gym wall

No comments: