No more crib for Jensen!

We took the crib apart on Thurday night which was a little sad for me *sniff, sniff*. This is his new big boy bed in his room all set up. He did ok the first night. He got up a several times then when I went to check on him he was asleep on the floor next to his bed! It was sooo funny and I wanted to take a picture but I didn't want to wake him up. Jeff put him back in bed and he stayed asleep. He woke up crying for his bear at about 1am but otherwise we didn't hear from him until is normal wake up time.

I put the toddler bed together and tried to get him to nap in it on Thursday but no such luck. He was up and down for an hour before I gave up.
2 comments:
Yea for Jensen! I think it'll be much more "sniff, sniff" when they move out of toddler beds. Taking down the crib must have been sad, though!
Wow, what a big boy!!
How can you resist that smile, man, you're in trouble?!?!
Post a Comment