Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Happenings

Last Saturday I went out with friends for Steph's birthday. We ate at Zios then went to Skyy Bar. I got to meet Mike Boogie and Dr. Will from Big Brother/Dr 90210 so that was out of the ordinary!

Me and Mike Boogie
Me and Dr. Will- he was really arrogant just like on tv!

Friends eating dinner at Zios- yummo my fave!


Happy 32nd Birthday Steph!

Shower progress YAY- we got the walls and ceiling done last weekend. I was proud that I used the tile cutter by myself even though some of the pieces didn't turn out right.. oops. That's what Jeff gets for leaving me alone with it! I was covered in thin set stuff from it dropping from the ceiling! At the last minute Jeff decided to add a decorative row and turn the top tiles sideways it makes a big difference. Only the floor is left now which is harder

Isn't he the most handsome handy man ever! He asked me to turn on the light so he could work on the bathroom with his new Craftsman drill Daddy bought that matches his new one

This is my weird child! I spilled a few drops of icy at Target and went to get someone to clean it up (for a split second I thought about just pretending I didn't see it but I realized I have to set a good example ha!) A lady came to clean it up and Jensen was mesmerized by the white powder stuff they put down to absorb it. He would not get up until she had it all swept up!

So that was our week. Stay tuned because a big change is happening in the Jones house- Jensen has figured out how to get out of the crib so he will be moving to a toddler bed tonight......wish us luck YIKES!


1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

That shower is GORGEOUS!!!
Man, you're going to love your house SO much that you're not going to want to move and you can take over the MOMS Club next year - YAY! Hehe, jk!
Jensen is too stinkin cute!!!