Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Monday, October 20, 2008

More Celebrating

Not everyone wanted/could go to Frontier City for my birthday, shocking I know he he! So, I decided I'm 30 so we're doing 30 days of celebration! My friends from MOMS Club wanted to go out for drinks so we went on Thurdsay night to Rok Bar on Memorial. There were 7 of us and we had a great time dancing and staying out way to late. Most of the time we were the only ones on the dance floor but we didn't care and they played some pretty decent dance music. A few of my friends have newborns and we all have kids who get up early so I was very appreciative of them sacrficing their precious sleep. My friend Kristin even brought me a little gift....the latest New Kids on the Block CD! She remembered that I was crazy about them as a kid so that was really thoughtful and funny. It has some great songs on it :)Kathie, Kristi, Carla, Kristin, Becky, Jessica Shannon
Mommies wearin heals!

That drink is called a "What the F@#K! It was very tasty. Oh and the other is a huge shot

Carla, Kathie and Jessica on the dance floor

3 comments:

Bleicher Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! Wish I could have been there....maybe I'll make it for your 32nd though :) .

mommy2alex said...

How FUN!
You girlies are HOT mamas!! MOMS Club goes WILD - now that is what I call a MNO!!!!

carriefish said...

So sorry I missed it. Looks like you had a fun 30th!