Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Friday, December 19, 2008

I've been tagged- things that make me happy

I've been tagged by my awesome friend (and MOMS Club Prez woot!) Shannon.

List six things that make you happy. Pass the award along to six more bloggers. Do not give the typical answers and go for the less obvious, as you all know that family, friends, God, etc would be on the list :)


1. Crossing stuff off my never-ending to do list make me not just happy but giddy!

2. Pictures of all kinds and scrapbooking makes me happy especially when I get a lot of cute pages done

3. I'll second Shannon on this one- a clean house makes me feel so happy especially since it doesn't happen often around here.

4. When Jensen is well behaved it make me happy to know I'm not completely failing as a mother!

5. Mentoring my former students and making a difference in their lives

6. Dancing to fun music with my girlfriends

I could list a lot more stuff but it says only 6. Now I'm tagging Jessica, Diane, Allison, Jonelle, Karen, and Margaret. Can't wait to read what you ladies write!

No comments: