
Our nieces Jenna and Jillian turned 4 on December 2nd. They couldn't wait for their swim party at the YMCA. On that same day two of our friends were having birthday parties too. Jamie and Jerry needed to get ready for the party so, I picked up the girls and took them and Jensen to Chuck E. Cheese for our good friend Jailey's 3rd birthday. I was kind of nervous going there with 3 kids by myself but they were fine and had a great time. We had to leave a few minutes early so we could get to the girls' party at the Y. Jenna and Jillian's party was really fun and the kids loved playing at the indoor waterpark.

Birthday Girls Jenna and Jillian-their cakes were soo cute

Jensen enjoying his icing-he never eats the cake part plus a sucker in the other hand
Jenna and her bag of rocks

Grandma teased the girls that if they didn't tell her what they wanted for their birthday they were going to get rocks or worms. Well, when they opened a bag Jenna had a pile of rocks and Jillian had gummy worms. Surprisingly they were really excited when the opened them. I'll have to remember that for next year, maybe I'll get them dirt LOL!
Jillian and her bag of worms
Jillian making a fishy face for me


After going to Chuck E. Cheese and swimming, Jensen was worn out and fell asleep on the way to the 3rd party at Gymboree. Why he had a bucket on his head, I do not know but it was hilarious!
Jenna, Jillian, Jensen and their friend Kyan in the boat

The kids had sooo much fun at Gymboree and who can complain about birthday cake 3 times in one day! I just knew I was crazy for trying to fit in 3 parties but I'm glad we went because it was a great fun. Plus I got to hang out with some of my friends too. Here's Steph, Jamie and me
1 comment:
Holy cow--3 parties in one day! One kid party wears me out :) Looks like you guys had fun, though!
Post a Comment