I was thrilled this week to take a shower in my master bathroom YIPPEE!! It's only been 3 years, 4 months and 1 week but whose counting!! I even took video of the miraculous event! We still haven't found a glass door but the more I talked to people including a real estate agent, the more I realized it might be good with just a shower curtain. I went and bought one just to see and I actually like it a lot. It really adds color to the room and its a heckuva lot cheaper! Jeff doesn't like it because he worries it will make it look like a cheap apartment. I decided if he wants a shower door so badly then he can find one that fits but until then I will use my shower happily! Downside though, I really hate picking out the accessories to go in there like a toilet paper roll etc. grrrrr! I don't know what looks good and I'm so afraid of buying the wrong thing!!

The stupid shower floor and curb that gave us such a hard time
But Jeff is awesome and it drains properly so far, go Jeffy!

Oh but having 2 toilets in the house is great especially since Jensen is doing soooo much better using the potty. Knock on wood... I haven't had to clean out poopy undies in about a month now YIPPEE! He likes the new potty and won't use the other one. I however, have not gotten used to it and still go to the other one out of habit.
Next up---texturing/painting the front bath then the huge kitchen/dining/laundry/hall tile project eeeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment