We went to see Great-Grandma Cassie, she just loves Jensen and the girls. Next we went to Jeff's parents house to eat dinner with his family minus Jamie since she as working :( The girls looked so cute in their crayon costumes. Jenna loves puple and Jillian loves pink so they got to be their favorite. We took the kids down their block and it was weird because it was time to trick or treat but it was really light out. Jensen didn't say trick or treat much but at one house he said BOO!
Jillian, Jensen, Jenna
Trick or Treat Mimie and Carrie!
Next we went to my mom's house. Jensen took turns going with Mimi and Carrie to the houses in their neighborhood. Some he wouldn't go up to because they had scary lights and music. Finally we went to my old neighborhood. An old family friend's grandma lives on the block and she really decorates her house for halloween. She also makes special treats like popcorn balls and caramel apples for the kids she knows. Even though I'm grown up, I like having the tradition of trick or treating her house. Jensen didn't get a ton of candy but he got quite a bit. Unfortately I had all the chocolate bars eaten in less than a week! Yup and I had to pay at Weight Watchers because I'm over my goal **sigh** (I became a lifetime member in May and you are free as long as you don't go over your goal weight). Of course Halloween wasn't the only reason
No comments:
Post a Comment