Every year my friends Becca and Ronnie have a Halloween Costume party and they really go all out with decorating their whole house floor to ceiling. I always enjoy seeing what people come as and I especially enjoy dressing up. Last year I went at the Lunch Lady and no one recognized me so I knew I had to do something clever again this year. Most of my friends enjoy myspace so I decided to go as a myspace page. I spent more time than you can imagine laying out the different boxes and I wanted it to be exact down to all the wording. I even cut out a place for my head and included actual pictures of my friends to put in that section. It seemed to be a big hit but it was not practical to wear the whole night.
Welcome!
Thanks For Checking Our Blog!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Costume Party
Every year my friends Becca and Ronnie have a Halloween Costume party and they really go all out with decorating their whole house floor to ceiling. I always enjoy seeing what people come as and I especially enjoy dressing up. Last year I went at the Lunch Lady and no one recognized me so I knew I had to do something clever again this year. Most of my friends enjoy myspace so I decided to go as a myspace page. I spent more time than you can imagine laying out the different boxes and I wanted it to be exact down to all the wording. I even cut out a place for my head and included actual pictures of my friends to put in that section. It seemed to be a big hit but it was not practical to wear the whole night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment