Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Family Portraits

Tammy Hall did our family portraits again this year along with Jensen's 3rd birthday pics. The worst part for me about family pictures is picking out what we are going to wear. I am ok at dressing myself and Jensen is pretty easy because he looks cute in most things. Jeff is harder (he'd wear a t-shirt and jean shorts if I let him pick) then trying to coordinate us all to look good together makes my head spin!! Not sure if I did so well this year but hey, that's what black and white pictures are for he he. During the session, it was like pulling teeth in the beginning to get Jensen to cooperate and when we went outside we had to use some creative trickery. For instance we told him to look for frogs (there weren't any) and find the rock in the leaves. Tammy is good though, she stays relaxed and just follows what he wants to do. We got some pretty good shots so I was happy. Plus, none of them have Jeff sticking his tongue out yay! So here they are.....






3 comments:

Bleicher Family said...

These are great! I LOVE the family pic!

Allison said...

Oh yeah! They are really sweet!

RHMandK Brown said...

"pretty" good???? The family picture on the bridge is gorgeous!!! You all look perfect.....love it.