Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Frustrations

Well, you would think by now that the master shower would be done since we finished the tile right? Of course not in this house! Its done but it still needs to be soaked and scrubbed to get all the grout film stuff off. Then we also need to find a shower door and since its a larger size than most we haven't found one yet. But I do have a toilet and I keep forgetting that we have two in the house now and still use the other one in the middle of the night! I'm so ready to have it done and move on to something else!


The other thorn in my side is this whole potty training thing. Jensen does so well most of the time but he did a major back slide the last few weeks. For a while, I was either cleaning out (or throwing away if it was bad) poopy underwear every day. I know its a learning process and takes time but I didn't expect it to drag on for months! He stayed clean and dry the last two days though so I know he's able to do it. So frustating!

No comments: