Wheww its been a while since I've posted becuase its been crazy around here with Jensen's birthday and everything. I think he had a great birthday and I can't believe he's 3 already! On his actual birthday, 11/20 Jensen went to school then since Jeff was off work we both went to pick him up then drove out to POPS to get drinks. He told people he was going there for his birthday, silly kid, so we went out there really quick then went to Incredible Pizza. We had a blast and Jensen got to do the bowling and mini golf for the first time and loved it. He also rode the go-carts with Daddy and got 400 tickets playing games. He was excited to cash them in on a light up semi truck that was probably worth a dollar ha ha.


He actually made a hole in one his very first shot!!

Sat was his birthday party and since we are lion members at the zoo we get a free zoomobile. I thought that would be a perfect activity for his party so I set it up to come to the Moore Library. We did a whole zoo animal theme and birthday cake. The zoo person read the kids a story then let them pet a hedgehog. They enjoyed it but I was disappointed because I really expected them to bring several different exotic animals. I later found out there was a mix up and they were supposed to send more animals. The kids had fun though so that's all that matters. We also did two pull string pinatas where you don't have them hit it. The kids just pull strings and one opens a trap door for the candy to fall out. We had a good turnout and he got plenty of big boy toys.
Birthday Cake from Johnnies bakery
The kids did very well listening to a story about "Stickers" the hedgehog
Jensen was wacky though and wouldn't blow out his candles!! He sat there for a long time just being shy. Some of the other kids tried to help him and he put his hands up to the candles to block them. At first I thought great, he just wants to play with fire! It was funny but a little awkward becuase what do you do when the kid won't blow out the candles? Finally I helped him and he blew a little bit to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment