We also celebrated the 3 kids' birthdays with the family since they are two weeks apart. Its funny because for those 2 weeks they are the same age. The kids had a lot of fun opening presents and Jeff's aunt and uncle always give a savings bond which is very nice of them.
Jensen hiding behind his birthday money
After that we went to my mom's house to have dinner with her and Carrie. We ate even more yummy food and checked out the adds for Black Friday. We also had to do our annual Turkey Boy picture.....
Turkey Boy
2008
Our little blessing was born just before Thanksgiving 2005 and that year he was smaller than our turkey by about 5lbs. so we took his picture with it. Well, I thought it would be a fun tradition to do it every year to see how much he has grown. I laugh when I think about him at 18 rolling his eyes at me while standing by the bird!!
Our little blessing was born just before Thanksgiving 2005 and that year he was smaller than our turkey by about 5lbs. so we took his picture with it. Well, I thought it would be a fun tradition to do it every year to see how much he has grown. I laugh when I think about him at 18 rolling his eyes at me while standing by the bird!!
2007
2005
No comments:
Post a Comment