Kimberly, Kristi, Erin, Crystal
Becca, Erin, Crystal, Steph, Kim, Kristi
After dinner, 3 of us went to Rok Bar for some dancing but right after we got there Crystal got really sick so we had to leave. I was really bummed because I was having a great time. Stephanie dropped me off at my car and when I went to drive forward something wasn't right so I got out to look and my left rear tire was completely FLAT!! UGH, I was mad and I've never had a flat before. I called Steph and she came back to help me. We got out my jack and I called Jeff to tell him that we were going to try to do it ourselves. Some people came out to their car that was parked next to mine and they had a flat too so we thought something was fishy. Well, the jack wouldn't cooperate so I called Jeff and told him that since Jensen was at my moms he should just come downtown to change my tire. Meanwhile Steph and I losened the lug nuts but they were on so tight that it took both of us jumping on the wrench to break them loose. Here's Steph trying with just her but it wasn't enough! It was freezing out there too
Jeff got there and the police drove up to shine some light for us. He tried at first to just air it up but found it had been slashed......jerks how rude! He had trouble with the jack too so we didn't feel as silly. So he changed the tire and I was on my way. The positive is that if Crystal had not been sick, I would have come out to my car very late and it would have been worse. Plus, if Jensen had not been at my mom's Jeff wouldn't have been able to come help. So the night was a bust but I was glad I got to have dinner with my friends and I enjoyed my other celebrations earlier in the month.
3 comments:
That just stinks - mean people stink:(
No worries - Karma will bite the turds who did that to you! What a rip. I guess Tom Foolery goes along with Halloween? :(
I still can't believe that happened. That sucks! But, I think you had a great month celebrating 30!
Post a Comment