I had to make a decision about where Jensen would go to preschool this year. You have to sign up in the spring for pretty much any school including Mother's Day Out programs. Since I did not know if we would be moving soon or not I signed Jensen up at his MDO in Edmond and also enrolled him at Antioch Christian Preschool on the south side. It's a highly reputible school and the girls went there for two years so Jeff's mom got in line at 6am one day in March to get him in. By the end of summer we are still working on the house and hopefully close to being done so we decided to start him at Antioch so he wouldn't lose his spot.
He started Sept 10th and will go Tues and Thurs from 9:30am-2:30pm. I will have to drive him the 30min to school and back twice a week until we move so I'm highly motivated to get our house on the market! The drive isn't bad but the stinky part is having to stay down there while he is at school. I'm sure I will find ways to make use of my time though
All ready for school with his new Lightning McQueen lunch bag
No comments:
Post a Comment