Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Late 32wk belly pic

I didn't have a chance to do a 32wk belly pic so I did one at 33wks. Went to the Dr. this week and baby is doing great but is measuring about 2wks ahead so she wants me to get an ultrasound in to check on his size. That's fine with me, I don't mind seeing him again :) I can tell he's grown though because I feel huge all of a sudden and my maternity clothes are not fitting as well. I feel good though otherwise, just tired at the end of the day. Of course all the hard work I've been doing doesn't help

33wks


Jamie and I- she's about 21wks and has decided to have the baby's gender be a surprise. I'm trying to talk her out of that though because I want to know!


Mommy look, I have a big belly like you!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You look great!! I'm glad you passed your 3 hour test and that little guy is growing well :)