Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Shower

My wonderful friends Jamie, Stephanie and Crystal threw me a great baby shower on Aug 22. We had it at the Moore Library and the decorations were brown and blue- colors I really love right now. It was so great to see so many of the people I love. Jensen went with me and wore his "Big Brother" shirt. The finger food was yummy and the cake from Johnnies was delicious. Some of my friends from MOMS Club came and they had never had their cake before so they raved about it.
Me and my sweet friends Crystal, Steph and Jamie

Me and the cute Yummy cake

Big Brother

My sister Carrie, Me and my Momma

MOMS Club friends, they are my daily therapy!
Carla, Shannon, Kristin, Jessica, Kathie, and Jen

Jensen got to open a present from Mimi- it kept him busy the whole time

I got some great gifts including diapers and wipes that we will go through fast
My mom offered to take Jensen for the night afterwards and I am so thankful because I was able to sort everything we got without the little Taz getting into everything. Plus Jeff and I went to dinner and got to sleep in the next morning. A pretty perfect day to me!
Went to the Dr. on Monday and nothing much to report other than I found out last week that I passed my 3hr glucose test so I don't have gestational diabetes this time YAY! I'm amazed since I thought for sure I would again so I'm very relieved not to have to follow the strick diet and test 4 times per day. My goal is to still be careful anyway so the baby and I don't get too big. I go to the Dr every 2wks now so its getting closer to delivery day!

3 comments:

RHMandK Brown said...

Adorable cake, fun shower, and you look phenomenal! Glad your mom let you and Jeff have a night to yourselves and so thrilled to hear that you passed the 3 hr test -- what a relief! Good luck on the home stretch!

carriefish said...

Wish I could have been there! You look great and I'm so glad about your 3 hour :)

Allison said...

You really look great Kristi! Counting the days for you... the last months are so hard sometimes! Hugs to you!