I took Jensen to Lake Arcadia for the day and we had a great time swimming and playing in the sand. We stayed for a long time building sand castles and he thought it was gross fun to play in the mud in the shallow water.
One morning, we got up and went to the zoo for a little while until it got too hot then we went next door to the Omniplex science center to eat lunch and play where it was cool. Jensen absolutely loves it there and never gets bored. He rode a segway for the first time and I was very impressed that he stood in line for about 30minutes and waited patiently for his turn. I rode on one too for about the 4th time. I love those things and I think it would be fun to ride around on one all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment