Jensen and I went to Target last week and had portraits made. I never wanted to do maternity pictures with Jeff when I was pregnant with Jensen but it seemed like it might be cute to do them with big brother. I was really nervous and felt like a total goof the whole time but we got some cute shots that little brother might like someday

This one is my fave

I had them do some shots of Jensen to mark him being 3 1/2 years old. He just looks like he's up to mischief

This is silly mommy!

When they told me to do this I thought it was weird and I would hate it but it turned out pretty good

Rolling a car on mommy's speed bump. I wish the photographer would have gotten the car in the photo

Cheesy but sweet!
1 comment:
You like awesome. Love the black and white photo. Jensen is too cute. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment