Weekend before last was what I called Jones liquidation day. We got rid of a lot of big stuff we didn't need anymore. We are very excited also to have a new dining room table and chairs. I think this might be the first furniture purchase we have made other than the entertainment center. Pretty sad since we've been married 7yrs and still have all hand me down stuff. The table is not fancy and was cheap but it sure makes our kitchen look a lot more modern.

We got a shipment of parts for Jeff's car so he can fix it and get it out of the garage. There was an extra suprise in the box though ha ha! I sent the picture to my dad and he wrote me back and said "when can I expect to receive this package?" That made me laugh...if only it were that easy!
Jensen had fun playing in it but it wasn't too fun picking up all the mess.
Jeff's parents came over last weekend to help us with some stuff. Here are 3 generations of Jones guys working on the car. They left with a truckload of our stuff to put in their storage building so that made some room. Slow slowly but surely!
1 comment:
Wow, the kitchen looks great! I am so impressed. You did a great job picking out the furniture. I am sure you smile every time you walk in your kitchen.
Post a Comment