Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Induction Scheduled/Name picked

I'm not a big fan of evicting baby Jones but since we are moving at the same time I want to guarantee that I will have at least a few days to recover before moving day. My doctor scheduled my induction for Monday Oct 26th so if he hasn't come before then (which he just might) he will be born that day! It's still cutting it closer than I would like but I hope he will decide to come out in the next few days. With Jensen, I was scheduled to go in on a Sun evening and he came on his own Sun afternoon so I hope this one does the same. My fluid level is still on the low side so I have been doing non-stress tests twice a week to check his movement, contractions and heartrate. I've been having lots of "practice" contractions and I'm dialated so he could be here any minute. I've been feeling great so I'm grateful for that. The last few days I was miserable and ready for him to come out but today I feel great again so I'm not sure what that means......

Thanks everyone for all your name suggestions, we have really had a tough time! I heard some very interesting ones for sure! Jaxon was suggested about a thousand times and it's cute but way too popular for us. Jasper was suggested a lot and I coudn't figure out why since it seems so old fashioned then someone told me it's the name of a character on Twilight so that made sense then. We are 99% sure baby boy will be named Jorden Drake Jones. I have always liked Jordan for a boy or girl but Jeff wasn't a fan until we talked about spelling it with an "en" since Jensen ends that way. Plus, it makes it a less common spelling to go with Jones. My only worry is that I hope he doesn't get mistaken for a girl too much but it seems like it's pretty evenly split and I hope the spelling is more masculine as well. So, look for pics of our new little blessing in less than a week!

No comments: