Here are the picture of our house when we had it on the market. I guess you could call them our "before and after" pictures

Kitchen before- that yellow was AWFUL! It was supposed to be a mustardy yellow and didn't turn out that way

Here you can see what the counters and floor in the kitchen used to be. Jensen has changed some too!

After new counters, tile, paint, dining room set


I don't have a picture of the original hall bath but it had brown flower wallpaper and hanging globe lights on a brass chain ICK! We remodeled and hung new wallpaper but it wasn't very neutral for selling so we had to strip it and texture/paint the walls.


Office

Jensen's room

Master bedroom

Living room with new furniture thanks to Aunt Janet and Uncle Terry

Master bath during construction. Notice the bare walls- we textured/painted and we replaced the counter top too

Shower after
2 comments:
I always loved the wallpaper you guys had in the bathroom!! I'm doing the laundry room and the bathroom off of it with black/white tiles on a diagonal.
You guys worked hard and it paid off!!
Thanks Carrie! I know I loved that wallpaper and it killed me to take it down!
Post a Comment