
SW 141st Street
Our new house was build this year, never lived in. We are super excited about this since that means we won't have to do any repairs for a while. After all we've been through, we need that! It's 2500 square feet and located about 2-3 miles from my mom, Jeff's parent's and Jamie and Jerry. The neighborhood is also right across from the elementary school. We didn't think we'd end up with such a new house that was so big woohoo. Its 4 bedrooms with each having a good size walk in closet, a family room and two bathrooms. It also has a 3 car garage with the 3rd car being drive through to the back. This is the cute little porch that will be nice to sit and relax on

The living room is a good size and is open to a beautiful kitchen. We joked that this kitchen deserves a much better cook than I am so I better improve! Jeff even half joked about me taking cooking classes at the vo-tech.....UH I can't be that bad!

This large area is behind the kitchen and we think it might be a perfect multi-purpose playroom/family room etcThe only thing we wish were different about the house is the size of the yard. We were hoping for a good sized lot for the kids to play in and a covered patio to grill/entertain. It does however, back up to a farm pasture so we won't have any neighbors behind us. We hate to mow anyway so maybe a small yard is a good thing for us!
We close on both houses the day before the baby is due so it should be a CRAZY time but I can't wait to live there and I'm still pinching myself. I feel like all that hell we went through is finally paying off big time. There is a part of me though that is terrified of all this change at once, should be interesting...
2 comments:
wow, It's gorgeous! Congrats!
so happy for you!!! I peeked online at houses for sale in that neighborhood and loved this one. I was wondering if it was "the one" and it is!! Hope your selling/buying/moving goes well :)
Post a Comment